One more day of high school. I'm as ready as ever.
My last "last" is speeding into sight.
My best friend has a lot of stressful things on her mind right now, a lot of it dealing with the fact that we're both leaving for camp all summer the day after graduation. Yesterday afternoon when I was getting coffee with her, she starts tearing after being lost in thought and says to me, "I have a feeling I'm going to be crying a lot this week."
Then she got into a car accident last night. She's alright, aside from emotional stress and a few cuts and bruises. However, she totaled her new car, and has more stress than I would wish upon anyone.
---------
Smorgasbord of thoughts:
Today I had hoedown throwdown in my head all day. Then I came home and watched charlieissocoollike dance to it. Heh =]
I watched group auditions for next years show choir. It was weird being the seniors that watch the auditions of the upcoming group. He better cut the size down, because putting hardly decent boys in it just to let more girls in is not productive. Sigh.
The other day the drama club was in the gym, and our director introduced the makeup girl that came in as Bella.
About 4/5 of the female population let out a hugh sigh with wispers of, "She's SO lucky!!"
Oh Twilight. How I wish you would have developed a main character that did more than just obsessivly love.
I need you SO much closer...
allyson;;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment