Monday, January 28, 2008

all your life you were only waiting for this moment to arise

So i finally have a new years resolution. Actually, it's more of a summer resolution, due to the fact that if I did it right now I'd freeze my ashes off.
I'm going to own/wear more sundresses this summer.
It's true.
I've always wanted to, so now I will, and actually have this written statement to remember when June comes around and I don't own a single one.

You know whats weird? I really like that lip gloss song. I mean I haven't thought about it it a long time, but someone was singing it today, and I totally felt completely guilty for liking it.
Kinda like that circle circle song. I mean, naomi and I danced in her kitchen to that song with muffins at 2 in the morning. We were hard core in like with that song.
On the topic of embarrasing things that I enjoy...I promise you I will never get sick of my A*Teens cd's. One of which being the first cd i ever bought.
Remember when it was like such a big deal to get a CD?

Forgive me.

Maybe I'll wear my pinky and the brain shirt tomorrow, in honor of this reminisent blog.

Lyric time!

Sometimes the journey makes you weary
Feels like a long and winding road
Sometimes this life can lose it's meaning
But you might be surprised to find some hope
Maybe you're wondering where love is
You may feel it's far away from here
Maybe you're wondering where I am
You might be surprised to find I'm near

Chorus:
And when your life is tossed and turning
And you're on the raging sea
I'll come and pull you from the water
Then you will know that you are free

So if you're stumbling through the valley
Or if you're tempted to give up the fight
Reach out your hand and I will lead you
I will be your strong arm in the night

Think about it.

<3

2 comments:

Allyson;; said...

Oh, and for the record...I did wear my shirt!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.