So many things to blog about, such little memory space in my brain. So I'll start and hopefully I remember more.
First off, and oh-so-long overdue...My English teacher had never heard of A Wrinkle in Time. In English class we had to give interpretive readings, and kt read from the aforementioned book. Afterwards my teacher asked again who the author was, asked the books name, and gave out a feeble, "Huh. Sound like a good book, I've never heard of it before."
*insert my loud guffaw*
Secondly, Brotherhood 2.0 ended yesterday! That was my shortest obsession ever, if I have a regret in 2007, it would probably be not getting into that earlier. I mean those guys are seriously two of the most jokes guys i have ever come across. I do consider myself a Nerdfighter, to the tune of a few different genres. If you'd like to know what those are, just ask.
It amazes me that there can be inside jokes between scattered people around the whole world, who don't even know each other, but love every single one of their kind. (Nerdfighters of course)
To name a few of the brotherhood 2.0 high points: Nerdfighters, Decreasing World Suck, that's so jokes, in my pants, on your head, the happy dance, and being made of awesome.
How, oh how do I explain all this to people made up of normal cells and tissue?
Hank and John Green, I salute you.
Oh dear.
There will be another one of these in the next two days, really.
My memory comes back in little spurts, and this is not one of those spurts right now.
mucho lovin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
#1. *guffaws along with you* Honestly, it's A Wrinkle in Time. It's a freaking classic. And it's a good classic, unlike, say, that Lord of the Flies that he loves so much.
#2. I feel so jokes for knowing all of those references. Nerdfighters ftw.
Post a Comment